Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What A Day!

Went to school today... Was still abit sick and tired... Slipped and fell on the stairs twice... Stupid xia... Haix... Almost sprain my right ankle... Haha... Guess what?! I've just learn a new word! It's HoLeeLiangTahy! Heehee... Those who knows what I'm saying... Haha... High five to you guys! Those who don't know, then it's up to you to guess ba... Heehee... During english lessons, wasn't really listeniing... Guess we were either sleeping, daydreaming, listening to music or talking ba... It seemed to be a tuesday blue... Demo lessons were quite fast today... But at least was listening... Know that my blog is quite short today... But well, all in all... Could say that class was ok ba...


To Friends out there (old or new):
I've had one of those days

you know what I mean

so I sit back and relax

and turn on my screen.

I'll talk to all my friends who know just what to say

to make my stresses goand my troubles fade away.

My friends you're always there for me

whenever I feel blue

and though we've never met before

I know our friendships true.

And although we haven't been friends for long

in this short time it seems

we shared so many things already

our hopes, our fears, our dreams.

We come from different walks of life

but we share a common bond

and it's time to say that of all of you

I've grown so very fond.

So friends thanks for being there

whenever I've needed you

I know you're always there for me

and you know I'm there for you...

No comments: